[Mailman-Developers] Extract and Archive attachments, faq but ..

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:47:00 -0400

I know this topic has been discussed at lot on the list, and it should be a faq (but it's
not).

I need to extract images from posts, put them up on a web site, put the URL in the
message and send it to the list.. And throw away or reject messages with any other kind
of attachment.

I see this has been hinted as an upcoming feature (maybe).

And I see that Patch #413752 is heading in the direction I want to go.

Is anyone actively working on what I need?

Where's the best place for me to start in the code to write what I want?

Should I start with patch #413752 and go from there? Will that patch get integrated into
future source?

Thanks for suggestions

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements