[Mailman-Developers] Internal server error when accessing admin pages

Marc MERLIN marc_news@valinux.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:42:55 -0700

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 02:03:48PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> Now, I've /only/ ever seen it with Mozilla 0.9.2 and have never hit it
> with NS4 or IE on Windows.  Can you find out which browser these
> users were using?  I'm not saying it's Mozilla related, but that's the
> only connection I've got so far.

I've gotten a couple of reports for konqueror, a couple for mozilla, and one
person said it also failed with netscape when he tried that instead (I think
the ticket I attached was that one actually), but considering it's my only
report of it failing with netscape, I can't say for sure.

I'll definitely keep asking what browsers were involved.

Marc