[Mailman-Developers] Re: mm-handler

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:35:11 -0400

    RJ> Sleep? Sleep?  Totally inadequate substitute for caffeine,
    RJ> man.

I tried to be a good zombie back in the '80's what with Nancy Reagan's
"Sleep, Just Say No" campaign.  In one stretch I went 6 weeks with
little more than a 5-minute drooling lean against the wall, and it was
working out great.

But eventually, the elephants started getting /really/ insistent about
that strip poker game with the pink talking Q's.  After the gigantic
9-legged camel bee stung me on the forehead, I slept a whole summer
away and I knew from then on the sleep monkey would forever taunt me.
But at least then he'd taken his tail out of my eye.

one-day-at-a-time-ly y'rs,
-Barry