[Mailman-Developers] current snapshot startup woes

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:49:04 -0400 (EDT)

FYI, I built and installed the current snapshot on my test
machine (which did have a couple of articles lying around in
the queues that were never delivered when I last stopped
qrunner...)

Doing a mailmanctl start got me page after page of this...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/mailmanctl", line 207, in ?
    main()
  File "bin/mailmanctl", line 196, in main
    Control.start(restart)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Control.py", line 209, in start
    master(restart, lock)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Control.py", line 163, in master
    newpid = start_runner(qrclass, slice, count)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Control.py", line 111, in start_runner
    qrunner.run()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 58, in run
    filecnt = self.__oneloop()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 81, in __oneloop
    files = self._switchboard.files()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py", line 175, in files
    when, digest = filebase.split('+')
ValueError: unpack list of wrong size