[Mailman-Developers] mm-handler

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:39:28 -0400

Hey, Barry, while you're checking things in, how about committing contrib/mm-handler, which isn't actually in the repository, despite what README.SENDMAIL says.

BTW, although I haven't tried it yet, I'm still sure you're missing something in those instructions.  Just defining a mailer isn't going to do anything unless there's a rule somewhere, like in the mailertab, that defines a particular pattern that causes it to *use* said mail.  Sendmail often operates by black magic, but this is blacker than most.