[Mailman-Developers] Wooz.org temporary outage

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:51:48 -0400

My DSL ISP (who does a great job, BTW) is switching my domain from its
New York City POP to its Washington DC POP in a few hours.  I already
get great service, so I'm hoping that switching to the local POP will
at least not make it any worse; hopefully it'll be better still.

Anyway, this means that my IP addresses are all changing, and I'll be
updating my DNS information shortly.  So wooz.org (the terminus for
all my email, including via python.org and digicool.com) will be
off-line, hopefully for just a few hours.  I've got a secondary MX
setup which appears to work, so I shouldn't lose any email.

I just wanted to send out a notice in case you guys see any bounces
over the next 24 hours or so.

Cheers,
-Barry