[Mailman-Developers] Re: GET vs POST (was Re: subscription confirmations)

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:00:28 -0400

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 10:04:24PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:56:28 -0700
> Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> wrote:
> > On 7/18/01 9:51 PM, "J C Lawrence" <claw@2wire.com> wrote:
> >> http://www.google.com/search?q=beej+site%3Awww.kanga.nu
>
> > Wait. Are we allowed to put this in an e-mail? Shouldn't JC have
> > had to put it on a web page and post a URL to the page with the
> > link on it?
>
> <bang!>
>
> What a senseless waste of human life!

C'mon; you'll have your LARTing priviliged revoked if you don't
exercise better judgement...

Cheers,
-- jra

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
     -- Simon Slavin in a.f.c