[Mailman-Developers] Bug in nightly_gzip

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:22:21 -0400

    JCRA> I have installed Mailman from CVS and this is what it
    | says...  Traceback (most recent call last):
    |   File "/home/mailman/cron/nightly_gzip", line 52, in ?
    |     from Mailman import MailList
    |   File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 34, in ?
    |     from mimelib.address import getaddresses
    | ImportError: No module named mimelib.address

    JCRA> Is this a bug or my mimelib is obsolete (again:-) ?

Not yet. :)

This must be a problem with sys.path for the cron jobs.  Does this go
away when you take the -S out of the cron command?

-Barry