[Mailman-Developers] New Feature Request: A Half-Moderator

Dave Klingler davek@mail.commercedata.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:22:55 -0700 (MST)

> On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:02:04 -0700 (MST)
> Dave Klingler <davek@mail.commercedata.com> wrote:
>
> > Huh.  Okay...how to pull out the various Mailman functions and
> > expose them so that some functions could be redirected to
> > databases for big lists?
>
> Have you read the previous traffic on V3?  The system that Chuq and
> I have been disucssing to date supports this inherently.  Much of
> the content in that thread is similar to what you wrote below and
> goes considerably further.

It may be that when I read it I hadn't gotten very far into the Mailman
package.  I'll go back and read it again.  I do remember that discussion,
which is why I mentioned it, but I don't remember your solutions.

Dave Klingler