[Mailman-Developers] Mailman + PostgreSQL

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:54:47 -0800

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:32:44 -0500
Chris Ryan <chris@greatbridge.com> wrote:

> Hello all, I've been using Mailman on our web site for open source
> development of "serious business software."
> http://www.greatbridge.org/. We are interested in seeing Mailman
> have a PostgreSQL database back end (and further in the future PHP
> front end web tools.)  I have been given permission to start
> working on this as soon as I have completed my current project
> (should be done this week).

I would start out by reading the traffic among Chuq, Barry, and I at
the end of last year and early this year on proposed V3
architectures.

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw@kanga.nu