[Mailman-Developers] Big checkins a'comin'!

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:45:41 -0500

    RJ> I tried resetting it, just in case, with mmsitepass (which,
    RJ> btw, bitches about getpass failing, which I don't remember
    RJ> happening before, but might have).

I bet you didn't enable the termios module when you built Python 2.0.
Fortunately, Python 2.1 is going to be /much/ better about building a
batteries-included interpreter, so stuff like this should go away.
Still, I'm not going to require Python 2.1.  Just edit your
Modules/Setup file to enable termios and your getpass should work.

-Barry