[Mailman-Developers] Possible bug in the archives.

Hwansoo Suh hssuh@csns.snu.ac.kr
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:55:53 +0900

I'm running mailman on a Red-hat 6.2 based system.
And I have a problem with the archives of the mailman.

If the number of articles in the archive is odd, subjects
of messages are displayed fine.
But if the # of messages in the archive is even, MIME-encoded subjects
are displayes just as the mime-code.

Well, I guess if you're using single-byte character codes, it'll be all OK.
But for some people who uses double-byte character codes and using MIME
encoding on the subject line, the subjects are all junks of HEX code like
=?EUC-KR?Q?=B9=DD=B5=B5=C3....blahblah..

I guess there's a problem with the Pipermail 0.05

Does anyone know a solution to work out this problem?

Thanks in advance.