[Mailman-Developers] hi, i have an unconfortable error with mailman 2.0.8

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:11:28 -0500

    DM> Konqueror has cookie issues.  It's been discussed on
    DM> mailman-users, which is where this question should have gone.

Right.  Actually, IIRC it's the version of Cookie.py that's
distributed with Mailman 2.0.8 that doesn't handle the unquoting of
cookie data correctly.  NS, MSIE, and Moz don't seem to quote the data
so they aren't affected.  Konq does,... and is. ;)

MM2.1 won't be affected because it uses Python's standard (updated)
Cookie module, which handles all this correctly.  I've tested it with
Konq 2.1.1 and it works just fine.

-Barry