[Mailman-Developers] Update for README.exim (cvs)

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@dev.InTechnology.co.uk
12 Dec 2001 09:48:16 +0000

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 08:56, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Hopefully I got this right:

should be ok for now, although the grand master plan (tm) is actually to
reduce the whole of this to a total of 2 directors and 2 transports -
possibly only one :-)

I have a plan to do this stuff and hopefully make life easier for other
MTA people too.  Unfortunately (for Mailman - good from other points of
view) its panto[1] season (this is English/UK ethnic stuff at its
strange best), and I'm doing theatre stuff every evening right now.

	Nigel.

[1]  From Telsa Gwynne's diary:-
   > Attempted to explain the Great British Pantomime to an American
   > friend. There appear to be no good explanations of this for the
   > panto-deprived on the net. Someone needs to write one before I do.
   > (Note: it has nothing to do with people with white make-up making
   > gestures without speaking. No.)
   Maybe try
   http://gouk.about.com/library/weekly/aa121800a.htm?terms=pantomime

--