[Mailman-Developers] Re: way to minimize IO load with MTAsupported VERP

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:53:20 -0500

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 04:50:57PM -0800, Dan Mick wrote:

> > > ?  You're talking about some other ESMTP extension then?
> >
> > I was not aware that ESMTP already *had* an extension for VERP; so,
> > "yes", I guess.  :-)
>
> I'm sure you're clear on this, but just in case: no, I don't think
> ESMTP *does* have any other extension, but there's clearly one
> in some stage of proposal by the Courier guys, and apparently
> Wietse latched on to it too.

Ah; no, I was *not* clear on that; thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")