[Mailman-Developers] Re: way to minimize IO load with MTA supported VERP

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk
07 Dec 2001 11:53:57 +0000

On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 11:41, Dan Mick wrote:
> Anyway, the VERP-in-the-MTA thing seems like a useful featurelet, even
> if it has limited benefit.  Hopefully more MTAs will follow.

I've kicked off discussion on this on the exim lists.  It would be nice
if there was some form of spec for it though - there appears to be one
for a VERP extension on the courier site, but thats using a VERP keyword
and not XVERP (presumably they are just about the same, but one you
don't need to clear with the ESMTP spec gurus).

	Nigel.