[Mailman-Developers] MM Bouncer

Dan Wilder dan@ssc.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:40:31 -0800

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 11:56:28PM -0500, Bob Puff@NLE wrote:
> Wow, MM's 2.0.x bouncer REALLY needs fixing.  I just saw it delete someone on the -second- bounce.. the first was back early in November, and the second one was yesterday.  Just nuked him at the second bounce!

Yeah, it's ailing.

> Has anyone looked at that code that I posted a week or so ago?  See any holes in it?

I was looking at it earlier this evening.  The approach of the
holidays, helping with some kids' end-of-term school projects, plus
car troubles, have my life robbing my avocations of time ...

 Dan Wilder <dan@ssc.com>   Technical Manager & Editor
 SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549   Phone:  206-782-8808
 Seattle, WA  98155-0549    URL http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/