[Mailman-Developers] parody t-shirts & stickers in time for the holidays

Zack stuff@gwbush.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:44:15 -0800

Great gifts for the liberals and lefties in your life...
Hilarious political t-shirts and bumper stickers from GWBush.com:
http://gwbush.com/store/order.html

Many new designs. Gift wrapping availible. We'll send it straight to them for you with a card.

Patriotic recession special: T-shirts $7-$10 Stickers $1, $2 & $3

We have a new "Got Democracy?" t-shirt that must be seen.

And finally back on a t-shirt:
"There ought to be limits to freedom"
--George W Bush, May 21 1999

Just a few of our stickers--now in 3 sizes:

"Don't Blame me I voted for the majority"
"Trim Bush: Take back the house in 2002"
"Bush: Born on Third Base, thought he hit a triple."
"Which is worse: scr--ing an intern or scr--ing the country?"
"I don't have to like Bush to love America"
"Justice not Vengeance"
"Islam is not the Enemy"
"Another Bush, Another Recession"
and many, many more.

Remember:
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." ---Teddy Roosevelt.

This is a one-time mailing.
Click here to be permenantly removed from this list:
http://gwbush.com/cgi-bin/un?e=mailman-developers@python.org

Click here to be added to GWBush.com's monthly update mailing:
http://gwbush.com/cgi-bin/mon?e=mailman-developers@python.org

if those addresses are not highlighted as hyperlinks, then you can copy them and then paste them into your browser address bar.