[Mailman-Developers] alternative policy for postings to subscribers-only lists

Peter C. Norton spacey-mailman@lenin.nu
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 04:15:05 -0800

Hi,

At nylug (the NY linux users group) we've implemented a strict no-posting
policy for all non-subscribed email addresses.  To make this easier on us, I
made a slight change to mailman to make that the only policy on our lists.

I think this would be useful to mailman in general, and save time on the
part of mailing list admins.  If this hasn't been implemented in mailman
releases > 2.0.6 yet, I have 2 questions:

1) Would this make it into mainline mailman?
2) What do I need to do to change the UI to make this option selectable?

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.