[Mailman-Developers] MM 2.1a2: bug if dont_respond_to_post_requests=N -> lang is undefined

Luca Maranzano liuk@publinet.it
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:55:04 +0200

Hi,

Barry, regarding the hang of the browser, I've found the problem:
there were many lock files for that mailing list in the locks/
directory (I've killed qrunner with -9 since it was eating 99% CPU).
Removing them solved the hang.

I'd like to contribute to the testing of the current development
release, I've tryed anonymous access to the CVS and it works :).

Now my question is: can I simply issue a "configure && make install"
in the CVS tree or there are some other action that I must consider? :)

TIA.
Regards,
Luca