[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] * Mailman Docs Moving *

Ricardo F. Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:36:24 +0200

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:20:59 -0400
barry@zope.com (Barry A. Warsaw) wrote:

>     >> www.imsa.edu/~ckolar/mailman
>     JCL> Would there be a problem with putting them directly on the
>     JCL> Mailman site?
> We could, that's up to Chris.  Ideally though, I'd love to have a
> canonical set of documentation in a GNU blessed format, probably
> texinfo.

This reminds me about something I've been thinking about lately... what
about having some sort of (GNU blessed? :)) dynamic FAQ system on the
Mailman site? There are so many questions which popup regularly on
mailman-users that it would safe a lot of questions if we can keep a
regularly updated FAQ maintainted by more people... (ie Faq-o-matic or
something simular...?)

Regards,

Ricardo