[Mailman-Developers] sendmail

Harold Paulson haroldp@sierraweb.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:53:43 -0700

Hi,

Won't this start Sendmail up listing ONLY on the alternate port?
Since most of us run Mailman as an *extra* feature on our mail
servers, this probably isn't what people will want.

Is there a simple CLI way to start up Sendmail listening in the usual
skeptical way on 25, AND in just-do-what-you-are-told mode on a local
port?

	- H