[Mailman-Developers] Starting mailmanctl

Dan Mick Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM>
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:23:22 -0700 (PDT)

> Ok, I started mailmanctl from the command line and all is working.
>
> But I started it from init.d/boot.local (SuSE 7.2) and I had problems.

How do you expect anyone to know what problems you had?  And if they
don't know what problems you had, how can they possibly solve them?

You have to describe the problem to get an answer.