[Mailman-Developers] edit moderated messages?

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:25:53 -0700

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:00:16 -0400
Thomas M Parris <parris@isciences.com> wrote:

> I'm impressed by the level of attention you are all giving to
> this.  Here are my thoughts.

> 1. admin page moderation I like the idea of a button to bring up
> the entire message in an editable text box.

I'd request that it be a link rather than a FORM button.  That way I
can middle-click on it to edit in a new browser window rather than
having to use the same window that I'm moderating in.  (There are
coherency of thought process concerns -- I typically moderate
batches of 20 - 40 messages at a time for each list, working in
multiple passes across the batch, first picking out the automatic
approves, then the simple rejects, etc).

--
J C Lawrence                                    )\._.,--....,'``.