[Mailman-Developers] archive handling

jharris jharris@fourhorsemen.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:39:32 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to the list, and pre apploigze for bringing up old ideas, but I
was unable to find any discussion on this topic.

Im running a list where several of the users like to post attachements.
This isnt a problem except it tends to make the archives rather large and
unslighlty. I wanted to know to know the current state of the rewrite
mentioned on the current webpage. A simple option to remove attachements
or even better convert them to links for the archive is what Im looking
for.

Im about to start implementing this myself, and just wanted to know if
others are working on something similar such that we could combine
efforts.