[Mailman-Developers] sendmail

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:47:29 -0700

On 8/13/01 1:43 PM, "Phil Stracchino" <alaric@babcom.com> wrote:

>>> That's why I switched to postfix. :-)
>>
>> Same here :)
>

> So did I.  But ...  The pain???  What will I do without the pain???

Not everyone has that option, though. So do you plan to simply laugh at
those that can't?

Me, I'm switching to postfix -- very slowly and carefully. Because I can't
afford to break things. To me, the MTA is like the transmission of the bus,
which is already full of kids I'm about to drive to summer camp. And I don't
know about you, I have no intention of swapping out transmissions until I
know I won't end up on the side of the road praying for a tow truck....

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

When an agnostic dies, does he go to the "great perhaps"?