[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.0 usage notes...

Michael Yount csf@moscow.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:47:21 -0700

If relaying on loopback connections is acceptable, there is a simple
way to disable lookups during RCPT TO in Sendmail 8.10.0 and later.
See
  http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/2000/mj2-dev/msg02259.html
for more information.

Chuq, have you tried this approach?