[Mailman-Developers] Way OT: XML-RPC in *Flash*? (was: Re: Remote scripting with XML-RPC)

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:52:28 -0400

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 06:38:52PM -0400, Eric Kidd wrote:
> Hmmm.  You should be totally covered on the Unix side of things, and you
> should be pretty well off under Windows.  I'm currently getting e-mails
> about XML-RPC for Flash, so I'm guessing that most of the obvious
> languages have been covered.

Oh, just what *I* needed to hear... I can download a Flash file, and it
will go off and try to do things as me?  ;-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink