[Mailman-Developers] I patched syncmail to look prettier to my eyes.

zooko@mad-scientist.com zooko@mad-scientist.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:22:04 -0700

> Barry A. Warsaw writes:
>  > Fred was just musing that the syncmail script, is both a historical
>  > misnomer, and seems to be used in a lot of projects now.  He wondered
>  > whether we should rename it and make it more available to the
>  > SourceForge community at large.  I'd be all for that, and am willing
>  > to add it as a Python snippet on SF.
>
>   Snippets don't have documentation; syncmail does:

Notice that I discovered syncmail, and learned how to use it, by
following the instructions on SourceForge.

By the way, thanks for Python, guys.  Python rocks.  Mojo Nation would
not be deployed today if it weren't for Python.

Regards,

Zooko