Fw: [Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] Announcing Mailman 2.0 beta 6

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 08:51:37 -0400 (EDT)

    RK> *sigh* what can we do about misbehaving vacation programs?  I
    RK> know it's hard to decide for such software who it should and
    RK> shouldn't write a reply, but the least thing it could do is
    RK> not reply to messages marked as 'Bulk'

I wonder if we should add "vacation" to Utils.IsAdministrivia()?

-Barry

P.S. I also hate MTAs that insist on sending warnings to bulk
email, and I /really/ hate idiot MTAs that send bounces with no
detectable recipient email address in them.  How helpful, thanks!

:(