[Mailman-Developers] weird... no dev mail anymore

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:56:31 -0700

On 24 Sep 2000 01:07:27 CEST
Ricardo Kustner <ricardo@rixhq.nu> wrote:

> I've been kinda busy lately so I didn't notice that I didn't
> receive any more posts from mailman-developers since september
> 1st... but I'm stilling getting mail from mailman-users... my
> listinfo page on python.org for mailman-developers tells me mail
> delivery is not turned off... that's odd...?

Check whether you receive two copies of this message (one from me
and one from the list).  If you do, everything is fine.  If you
don't, check your mail filters and upstream MTAs to see where it
might be being lost (check the logs very carefully).

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                               Other: coder@kanga.nu