[Mailman-Developers] NULL characters in e-mail.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:53:08 -0700

At 4:43 PM -0700 9/20/00, Dan Mick wrote:
>Just out of curiosity, why is this not the MTA's job?
>(actually I'm really surprised it made it through the MTA unscathed)
>
>I suppose maybe the RFC says something about it...hmm...

the MTA probably has to be transparent here. I can't think of
anything in the RFCs that'd cover it, so I wouldn't depend on it.
More importantly, since the MTAs clearly don't do anything about
this, the MLM can't simply say "not my problem" and wait for all of
the MTAs to get "fixed".

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"