[Mailman-Developers] some more futures on mailman...

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:00:55 -0600

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 12:05:57AM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
>So it's beginning to look like we need to find a way present a
>look/feel based on domain name, defining sets of headers/footers on a
>per domain basis, but there are also other pages that generally need

I sent out a request for comments for doing virtual domains a couple of
weeks ago.  My main concern was allowing "list@domain.com" be a different
list from "list@example.com".  I hadn't considered making adjustments
for list look and feel (part of the reason I asked for comments :-).

I'm thinking it might be nice to have a sort of "search path" where
mailman would look for certain files in say "/home/mailman/domain/templates"
then go on to a system-wide location if they weren't found there.

Sean
--
 If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have
 schizophrenia.  -- Thomas Szasz