[Mailman-Developers] Itchy, and thus subscribing

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:03:40 -0400 (EDT)

    >> Barry A. Warsaw wrote: It's not on the TODO list, because it's
    >> already in the codebase. :) Moderators can optionally forward a
    >> held message to any address they want.

    JW> *blush*

    JW> Tell me that's in the 2.0 releases and not 1.1... please! :)

Yup 2.0!  I don't ever remember what was(n't) in 1.1 anymore :)

    >> Welcome aboard though, there's plenty of other itches that need
    >> scratching.

    JW> Danke!

    JW> Am I better off perusing the SourceForge CVS code, or the
    JW> current beta5 release?

They're pretty close.  I think beta5 is quite stable and useful.  The
current CVS snapshot has a few more bug fixes, but mostly minor I
believe.  I've sucked all the old Jitterbug bugs into SF and am in the
process of doing triage on them.  After that, I'll make a swing
through the patches page and as much of the mailing list traffic as
possible.

-Barry