[Mailman-Developers] Re: patches

David Champion dgc@uchicago.edu
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:09:39 -0500

On 2000.09.08, in <1750.968433616@nuron.com>,
	"J C Lawrence" <claw@nuron.com> wrote:

> A very small detail in your documentation: Don't camelcase "Mailman"
> as "MailMan" (I used to too).  MailMan is a different commercial

I think you must be talking about the link to Chris Kolar's stuff at
Aurora.  I mention this because Chris might want to check on it....

"Camelcase" -- I like that.

> product.  Mailman is the list server we all know and love.  You
> might also want to touch up the table handling at:

> It displays badly when the browser window is narrow (as mine is).
> I've attached a JPEG to show.

Yeah, I've noticed that, although I haven't tried it with as small a
window as yours.  Frankly, I can't figure out how to make that
"shortcuts" box as dimunitive as possible without wrecking alignment
within the table.  I'd be most pleased to fix it if I can figure
anything out, though.

> Very nice job BTW.

Thanks!

--