[Mailman-Developers] QMail patches submitted to sourceforge

Barry A. Warsaw barry@wooz.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 02:17:21 -0400 (EDT)

    SR> Since SourceForge doesn't allow any lengthy descriptions of
    SR> patches, let me describe them here.

It does, actually, but you have to first submit the patch, then visit
it again and add a comment.  I wish you could add the comment on the
initial patch submission.

    SR> Patch ID 101660: Fixing some information in the README.QMAIL
    SR> file.

Applied.

    SR> Patch ID 101845: Changed calling line in qmail-to-mailman.py
    SR> program to include "preline" call.  Added an entry in FAQ on
    SR> why archiving doesn't work for QMail.

Applied.

    SR> Patch ID 101846: Added a default entry "MTA_TYPE", which can
    SR> be used to trigger MTA-specific actions in other code.  This
    SR> is a port forward of the patch I submitted last year, which I
    SR> believe was dropped.  Defaults.py.in auto-detects QMail and
    SR> sets MTA_TYPE accordingly.  Changes "newlist" to output QMail
    SR> specific text.

Applied, but slightly modified.

    SR> Patch ID 101847: A contrib program which does log rotation and
    SR> mails any messages in "errors" or "smtp-failures" to mailman
    SR> owner.  This is another patch I submitted last year which I
    SR> believe was dropped.

Please re-upload this, but since it's a new file don't submit it as
diff output.  Just upload the entire new file.

Thanks,
-Barry