[Mailman-Developers] QMail patches submitted to sourceforge

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:23:24 -0600

Since SourceForge doesn't allow any lengthy descriptions of patches, let
me describe them here.

Patch ID 101660: Fixing some information in the README.QMAIL file.

Patch ID 101845: Changed calling line in qmail-to-mailman.py program
to include "preline" call.  Added an entry in FAQ on why archiving
doesn't work for QMail.

Patch ID 101846: Added a default entry "MTA_TYPE", which can be used
to trigger MTA-specific actions in other code.  This is a port forward
of the patch I submitted last year, which I believe was dropped.
Defaults.py.in auto-detects QMail and sets MTA_TYPE accordingly.  Changes
"newlist" to output QMail specific text.

Patch ID 101847: A contrib program which does log rotation and mails any
messages in "errors" or "smtp-failures" to mailman owner.  This is
another patch I submitted last year which I believe was dropped.

Enjoy,
Sean
--
 Hell hath no fury, like a file-system scorned.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1998
Sean Reifschneider, Inimitably Superfluous <jafo@tummy.com>