[Mailman-Developers] Mailman with sendmail = performance bottleneck

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:55:13 -0800

At 6:14 PM -0800 11/21/00, Dan Mick wrote:

>  > Translation: You are doing name lookups on messages delivered via
>  > SMTP from the localhost.  There's not much reason for this.  Turn it
>  > off.
>
>Just out of curiosity: anyone know how to do this in sendmail?

someone (I think it was JC...) told me a while back to enable
accept_unresolvable_domains as a feature in your .cf. I haven't
tested it yet, though.

The vet said it was behavioral, but I prefer to think of it as genetic.
It cuts down on the liability -- Get Fuzzy