[Mailman-Developers] Problem with web_page_url

Marc MERLIN marc_news@valinux.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:16:14 -0800

So I noticed that if web_page_url points to a bad value, I can get to the
admin page, but I cannot change it back to a good value as the submit link
posts the changes to a bad URL.

Basically, one of the list admins on one of my boxes thought he would get
cute and changed
http://lists.scruz.org/mailman/
http://www.scruz.org/

I think mailman got specifically unhappy  with the fact that '/mailman/' was
missing at the end.

The only way I was able to recover from this was to change the value back in
the config.db with withlist.

I'm not too sure how to fix that.
Can mailman check the new value to make sure it works before allowing a user
to change it to something bad?

Marc