[Mailman-Developers] mailman 2.0 beta 5 problem

Nils Lohner lohner@debian.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:32:53 +0100

I've got a problem with mailman. I installed the debian package
ii  mailman            2.0beta5-1         Powerful, web based list processor

and after setting up a list tried the menus.  I've got several problems and
questions.

- in the apache error log: client denied by server configuration:
/usr/doc/mailman/images/mailman.jpg  I've tried allowing everything to man
/usr/doc/ work as in the Readme.debian (in the .deb) but no luck.

- when I submit my changes to something it tries to contact
www.localhost.com  This seems to be exclusively a cgi problem.

- when at http://131.101.98.199/mailman/admin the link for "General list
information can be found at the mailing list overview page." points up one
level (i.e.  http://131.101.98.199/listinfo)

I'll dig into this more tomorrow... help appreciated.

Thanks,
Nils.