[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] Re: Reverting question

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:22:49 -0800

At 11:42 PM -0500 11/14/00, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

>There are arguments on both sides for this issue.  I
>personally think it depends a lot on what the people
>on your list prefer.

But you need to be wary of making the mistake of "who's making noise"
being "what the people on the list prefer". Becaues I've found, if I
survey my lists, that the ones making the noise *don't* represent the
overall preferences of the list, but are instead a noisy minority.
Just because someone's complaining doesn't mean they're right....

Be just, and fear not.