[Mailman-Developers] Reverting question

Simon Coggins simon@uow.edu.au
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:57:49 +1100

I have to agree here. Not being able to override the reply-to: fields on
lists is a *MAJOr* problem. I've also had this problem with my lists. And I
was hoping for a 'fix' but it looks like it's intended behaviour?.

I think if thats going to be the case there should be another option. 'Force
list replyto' .

Regards
Simon