[Mailman-Developers] Patch #102268

Erik Forsberg forsberg@lysator.liu.se
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:23:32 +0100 (CET)

>Revised patch follows (Note: I edited the patch by hand. Will verify
>and upload to sourceforge sometime tomorrow^H^H^H^H^H^Hday (when it's
>not 02:27 in the morning..)):

And as usual, when it's 2 o'clock in the morning nothing valuable is
produced.

The patch I sent didn't work 100%. I've now resubmitted the patch to
sourceforge. It's a little bit different too - It doesn't use a if
statement, instead it sets cenc to "" if there was no such header. The
check later in the code will work as good if self.cenc is set to "" as
if it were set to None.

I've tested the code in production.

Note: I submitted two patches, since I made a very silly mistake at
first. It's even worse that now it's not 2 in the morning, since now I
have nothing to blame :-).

\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                 http://www.lysator.liu.se/~forsberg/
PGP fingerprint = 37 1B D7 9E 97 8C EF 39  0E DE 08 E8 99 0C 5E A9