[Mailman-Developers] Direct Python access tutorial wanted

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:40:26 +0100

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 08:56:39PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>=20
>     BR> Hi Mailman developers,
>=20
>     BR> just noticed that the minimal instructions for list server
>     BR> administrators to mass manipulate mailinglists directly have
>     BR> been vanished=20

> In Mailman 2.0, the bin/withlist script is provided as a better
> framework for doing these kinds of manipulations.

Good to know!
It should be mentioned in the same place in the README file.
(or did I read over it? :>)

I found out that the old method also works. Why remove the description
for low level hacking, if it is still valid?

Thanks,
	Bernhard

--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ--