[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] forever pending subscriptions

Barry A. Warsaw barry@wooz.org
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:15:50 -0500 (EST)

    AG> After upgrading to rc1 without any errors from make install
    AG> mailman still works fine, but it does no subscriptions any
    AG> longer.  A user who signs up in the listinfo page gets his
    AG> confirmation mail and after he/she confirmed the message (and
    AG> the MTA delivered it w/o error) nothing happens. The subscribe
    AG> log still shows the user as pending and nothing happens.

    DM> I just tested this again yesterday, and it worked for me.

Me too.

When you do a "bin/dumpdb data/pending_subscriptions.db" do you still
see the pending subscription in there?  Do you still see the
confirmation message in qfiles?  If so, are there any obvious errors
in logs/error?  Does it have the expected Subject: header (i.e. at the
end of the line, "request xxxxxx" where those x's are the numbers).

-Barry