[Mailman-Developers] smart archiving

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 26 May 2000 15:22:13 -0400 (EDT)

  KLM> Smart archives for mailman (or for any mailling list
  KLM> collaboration) has been a dear wish of mine since i was working
  KLM> on mailman.
  [...]
  KLM> I know barry and others have been similarly psyched to see such
  KLM> a thing - i hope ethan's mandate and interest does head in this
  KLM> direction, we'll see.  If se, there may be some good
  KLM> opportunities for synergy with the other mailman developers
  KLM> along the way...

I'm jumping into this thead (without a title in Ken's post) late, I
suspect.  I'm also interested in seeing better archiving support.  I
think support for working with a real database with create a lot of
opporunities for simplifying some aspects of mailman (e.g. locking)
and enhancing others, like archiving.

Hoping to find time for that soon,
Jeremy