[Mailman-Developers] mailman 2.0beta1 problem: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender (fwd)

Gergely Madarasz gorgo@sztaki.hu
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:12:42 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I've just upgraded my test machine to 2.0beta1 ...
I sent a test message to the list, it was delivered correctly to its
members and then I got the error message attached below.
Anyway it seems quite strange to me... first, why does scripts/post write
anything to stdout, second, why does it write "starting" twice ?
The logs/post file has the following:
Mar 22 19:02:22 2000 (6870) post to test from gorgo@sztaki.hu, size=444,
success

Additionally in logs/error I have the following:
Mar 22 19:02:22 2000 post(6870): starting
Mar 22 19:02:22 2000 post(6870): ending

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@sztaki.hu           gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                   HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/