[Mailman-Developers] Failed authentication

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:30:17 -0800

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:21:43 -0500 (EST)
bwarsaw  <bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:

JCL> Installation of the PHP3 apache modules under Debian/potato
JCL> kills POST methods for MailMan.  I don't know why.  Problem is,
JCL> I need both.

> What about other POSTs?  If others work, then what's so weird
> about Mailman's C wrappers?

I have no bloody idea.  POSTS to PHP work just fine.  POSTs to Perl
CGIs work fine.  Once I add the PHP3 module to Apache's config,
POSTs to Mailman stop.

Colour me confused.

As soon as I get few other things resolved, I'm going to see what
happens if I backlevel PHP, or even try PHP4...

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu