[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Question: signup box kluge

Dan Mick Dan Mick <Dan.Mick@West.Sun.COM>
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:55:15 -0700 (PDT)

> >The answer was "what's the question"?
> >
> >What does it mean to "type an email address and hit a submit button"?
> >Yeah, one could add that right away:
> >
> ><FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=....uh....what?>
>

> The list is not being very helpful today.  I think that what this person
> wants is something like the quickie subscription boxes that you see for
> eGroups of ListBot.

Ah.. Well, if the word "subscribe" had appeared anywhere in the question,
I might agree that you were right...but there's no way to tell
that.

Todd, didn't you ask the original question?  Is there some
reason you're not clarifying this?