[Mailman-Developers] b3 not working anymore?

Ricardo Kustner r.kustner@facingfacts.nl
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:58:11 +0200

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 02:45:23AM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     RK> I'm running the latest cvs (just updated again this morning
>     RK> just to be sure) but their doesn't seem to be any more posts
>     RK> being send out on the list??  they all arrive on the approval
>     RK> page, but once approved they vanish into nothing... I'm not
>     RK> sure how long this has been going on though...  anybody else
>     RK> having the same trouble?
> Take a look in the qfiles directory.  Do you see a bunch of files with
> really long names and extensions .msg and .db?

no it's empty unfortunately...

> You must reload the
> crontab.in file to get all the new cron scripts running at the right
> intervals.

i've already fallen in that trap earlier ;) about a month ago my digests
weren't send out for a few days... but since then I've been doing a
crontab update with every cvs upgrade...

Ricardo.

--
International Janet Jackson fanclub called MISS JANET.
For more information write to: